If you are a university student or recent graduate who is passionate about fixing the maternal health crisis in America, you may be a perfect fit for our Regional Representative internship!
*** We are in special need of Reps in the following states, but welcome applications from all states:
New Jersey (opportunity for paid fellowship in spring, 2014)
As a Regional Rep you will:
- Become familiar with The Business of Being Born: Classroom Edition and topics covered in the Toolkit
- Reach out to local and relevant student groups, professors and childbirth educators
- Organize 3-4 events in your communities, hosted by schools or childbirth education facilities
- If needed, facilitate the presentation for the hosts
- Organize Q & A panels for events with local providers and birth advocates
- Strongly encourage attendees to take online Pre- and Post-Assessment Surveys
- Follow-up with hosts
If you are planning an event or need promotional materials, feel free to contact email@example.com for additional design assistance.