If you are a university student or recent graduate, you may be a perfect fit for our Regional Rep internship!Regional Reps are students or recent graduates who work with their local communities to help organize events at schools and childbirth education or patient education settings. If you are interested please email your resume and a cover letter to ClassroomBoBB@gmail.com with the subject line "Regional Rep".
As a Regional Rep you will:
- Become familiar with The Business of Being Born: Classroom Edition and topics covered in the Toolkit
- Reach out to local and relevant student groups, professors and childbirth educators
- Organize 3-4 events in their communities hosted by schools or childbirth education facilities
- If needed, facilitate the presentation for the hosts
- Organize Q & A panels for events with local providers and birth advocates
- Promote attendees to take online Pre and Post Assessment Surveys
- Follow-up with hosts
If you are planning an event or need promotional materials, we encourage you to use the flier below. You can either click on this link and print the image OR on the image below, just click on the corner "pop-out" icon and print the page. It will look more clear when printed.